Do you believe that discussing ideas on social media can make a difference?
Are you attending SCNP annual meeting in Gothenburg and want to be a Social Media Ambassador?
Do you want to have the SCNP registration fee waived?
If you are active on social media, enjoy sharing scientific information with a wide audience, then you must apply for this call.
The objective of the Social Media Ambassador programme is to highlight the research, discussions and networking atmosphere taking place in the conference.
We expect the Social media embassadors to engage with the scientific programme, according to their personal or professional interest, attend sessions, post reportage (commentary + pictures/video) about the scientific content. Posts must be made in English.
When accepting the role of Some Ambassador, you will:
- Provide a photo and a bio and allow SCNP and Acta Neuropsychiatrica platforms to publish them as the official Social Media Ambassador from the event.
- Respect a high standard of communication and content, which implies posting good in faith and respect, with no offensive content, without any commercial influence.
- Allow SCNP and Acta Neuropsychiatrica to share and promote the posts in all our social media channels.
Application, Selection Process and Eligibility criteria
Two Social Ambassadors will be selected for the 2024 event. The ideal candidates:
- are motivated candidate, active on social media in scientific spaces, active and enthusiastic users of at least one of the following platforms: Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. (Ability to post on multiple channels is a plus.)
- Have submitted an abstract and be registered for the SCNP 2024 Conference.