SCNP (Scandinavian College of Neuropsychopharmacology) is the leading psychopharmacology organisation in the Nordic countries, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland.
Its mission is to promote research and education in neuropsychopharmacology. It also provides advice on all aspects of neuro-psychiatric drugs. Through these activities it seeks to advance research thus leading to improved patient care.
The SCNP journal, ‘Acta Neuropsychiatrica’ is becoming an essential journal and grows in importance.
SCNP welcomes membership applications from all who are dedicated to the highest quality research in neuropsychopharmacology.
Benefits of Membership
- Being part of the leading Nordic organisation focused on neuropsychopharmacology.
- Your own personal subscription including on-line access to ‘Acta Neuropsychiatrica’
- Discounted delegate fee for all meetings organised by SCNP
- Access to the members-only area on the website, from whereselected presentations from the annual meetings can bestreamed
- Regular SCNP member letters.
Three types of memberships can be applied for
The categories are based on primary affiliation and interests.
Only Fellows can vote at the SCNP general assembly.